1. Mitch Henkin needs part-time and full-time tennis assistants for the Promenade Tennis Club, from April 1 through November. High-level playing, teaching, feeding and instructional experience are required. For specifics, contact the TenniStar office at 301-530-5472.
2. We are also hiring contractors for specific hours to teach tennis at the Bethesda Sport&Health Club, primarily on weekends.
3. Office Assistants: We hire part-time desk attendants for the Promenade Tennis Club, located at 5225 Pooks Hill Rd in Bethesda. Starting April 1st, shifts are Monday-Friday from 5-9pm and from 9-1pm and 1-5pm on weekends. Applicants, 15 and older, must be personable, responsible, computer literate and sports interested.
4. We are accepting applications for instructors for girls' lacrosse, tennis, field hockey, girls' soccer and girls' basketball at our various camps that begin in June.
5. We are interviewing swim, tennis, and fitness instructors for our at-home fitness training program, Pro To Home. Applicants must have transportation and will be expected to travel in the Bethesda and Potomac areas. Appropriate certifications are required.